DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Bloody well

Lol, love it. Waltz of the drone. Perfect.

Reactions: alex_markov
Amazing flying and place.

Another example of your excellent skills Alex. Two questions:
1. Could you do that without the goggles?
2. How often do you come across people that are angry or scared of your drone? I’m aware that you try to find out of the way places to fly but occasionally you probably have others with the same idea.
In any event, thanks for entertaining us, I look for your posts.

2. How often do you come across people that are angry or scared of your drone? I’m aware that you try to find out of the way places to fly but occasionally you probably have others with the same idea.
Dbez1, allow me to provide a view on your second question. Going through drone related posts across various websites, you can’t but notice a substantial focus on this type of question.

While I fully appreciate this concern, I feel that we should remind ourselves what we fly for. If we try our best to respect the laws, avoid putting others in danger(!), and show both respect for others and courtesy when it’s warranted, that should be entirely fine, imho.

No matter what you do, there will tend to be occasions where someone objects. However, no one can always please everyone preemptively. If we attempted to live according to such a principle, we’d all be ‘stuck in a swamp’.

Sure, if a third party becomes emotional about a flight, I would simply be courteous and end it for the moment. It also takes the pressure of an anticipated, looming conflict off your back.

Once I had established those ground rules for me, I could truly enjoy the flying.

1 I dont know, I put my mavic 3 in some tight places, but certainly Avata with her desin like a tank is a lot more suitable for this, so goggles are not the only reason for this type of fliyng, but helps ;)
2 I usualy fly in secluded places with no people aroun, if there any I ask for theyr "permission" concent and up to know always have a posityve feedback. Very few times I encounter people "behind the corner" comming after I started and again I try to be as farthest as possibla and always see smiling faces and waiving hands for now. Only 3 times up to now I'v being denied acess from ticket counters on certain places but only once it was by some meaningful reason others were simply scared to decide and asked me to escalate to the managment - I had no time or will to do so and scip the subject :( ;)

Hope I answer the questions

Biggest part of this was before Avata but Avata guves You another level of confidence

Reactions: Mavic 3 by the Sea
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrock