DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Blurry image

Eijin

Reactions
Guys I have received my goggles couple days ago I was very excited about them. My enthusiasm was gone once I have started using them.Well Dji says they are 1080p but even when I point mavic's camera at myself being few meters away from myself everything looks blurry and without focus. More like 480p rather than 1080p I have the latest firmware and I do press fn button on the goggles but nothing changes. The image is even more terrible when I move the yaw or head with head tracking .Is there an issue with them? What is the image like on yours shouldn't be crisp on 1080p?

You probably need some form of eye correction. Do you normally need any assistance for reading close?

You probably need some form of eye correction. Do you normally need any assistance for reading close?

No it's certainly not the case.

I have turned on my mavic today when it was on the shelf,without taking off obviously and put the goggles on.

When I approached the front of mavic's camera quite close the image focused and was crisp when I backed off the image gone blur.

There was a cardboard lying down on the other side of the room with a large sign on it tgat became so blurred I couldn't read it. Again when I approached mavic the mavic centered his focus and the sign was crisp.

And when I'm flying it's out of focus...

What do the Demo videos look like?
It seems like your Mavic in not being focused, by testing the Demo video you can rule out a defect in the goggles, assuming your eye sight is as good as you say it is.

Rob

What do the Demo videos look like?
It seems like your Mavic in not being focused, by testing the Demo video you can rule out a defect in the goggles, assuming your eye sight is as good as you say it is.

Rob

It apppear to be a problem in relation mavic-goggles because when I fly without them the image is always crisp after take off on my phone.

Sorry what demo do you mean I'm at work at the moment I'll do some troubleshooting once I'm back if you suggest anything.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odofi