DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

bottom LED's on mavic pro

Reactions
Good afternoon from a windy & cloudy uk. i have a pressing question.....Why cant i turn on my auxiliary L.E.D.'S on my pro?I do'nt even have the option to turn them on in the go4 app!! any suggestions glady taken THANKS in advance guys.:confused:

Do you mean the Red LED's on the front legs??

On the Mavic Pro you don't have any bottom leds like the Mavic 2, so no setting exists ... If you mean the 2 leds on the front legs, they should usually be on but can be turned off during filming or taking stills, setting for that under the camera settings. The rear status indicator should always be on.

As @slup says above, the underside of the Mavic Pro has ultra-sonic downward sensors, and two visual cameras for precision landing. The only control of LED's that you have on the Mavic Pro, is that you can have the red LED's at the top of each front landing leg, either stay on, or turn off when you turn on the camera and start recording.
You can find this setting in the camera settings of Go4 - "Head LEDs Auto Turn Off".

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching Thumbswayup

Good afternoon from a windy & cloudy uk. i have a pressing question.....Why cant i turn on my auxiliary L.E.D.'S on my pro?I do'nt even have the option to turn them on in the go4 app!! any suggestions glady taken THANKS in advance guys.:confused:
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Pro, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki