DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Built Drones has the Mavic Fly More in stock

erwheezy

Reactions
Just placed my order 20 mins ago. Called to make sure they have in stock, was told they got a good amount in. Received my shipping confirmation. Now the wait begins.

Just ordered Mine! Told shipment would be immediate! Was also told only flymore available, but at least 15 of them.
Oh, and thanks, erwheezy.

Reactions: erwheezy
They did, though. Said they got fifteen, and should get more soon. So, not wrong.

LOL, just joking around with you. Every place I have contacted said 6 to 8 weeks, so I guess I'll just keep my order in place at Amazon. They said Feb 10 they'll have them in. I think DJI needs to hire 1 more guy to assemble the drones in the garage in the alley. LOL

LOL, just joking around with you. Every place I have contacted said 6 to 8 weeks, so I guess I'll just keep my order in place at Amazon. They said Feb 10 they'll have them in. I think DJI needs to hire 1 more guy to assemble the drones in the garage in the alley. LOL
@MontanaMavic you "missed the boat" at least 3 forum members ordered from Crutchfield yesterday and I know for a fact that 1 member is receiving his today.

Crutchfield has Fly More Packages in stock

Confirmed. Crutchfield has flymores, as of about a minute ago.

A lot of places got big shipments yesterday. Hoping skyboss drones gets theirs soon as that is who I ordered from.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78