DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Buying crystal sky - charger considerations.

I will do it's my next project. Just got some details to work out on the Inspire packs.

P3 Charger does not work with Advanced Charging Hub if you want some added functionality for additional use of the charger. Any additional functionality for anything else now or in the future with the P3 charging port is slim, near all functionality you're receiving is with the bullet port. Just a recommendation to future proof a little bit as Phantom series will likely continue to use the current connector that P4's have. That's if cost is not the only factor...
I prefer to have dedicated chargers for charging things. So the P3 will only be charging the CS batteries.

Reactions: Advexure
I think (maybe) is to take 19V laptop adapter, this is good simple solution for this issue, the only thing you have to do is replace the charging plug.....if needed.

These are the published specs for the battery charging hub:
Model: WCH2
Input Voltage: 17.3–26.2 V
Output Voltage and Current: 8.7 V, 6 A; 5 V, 2 A
I have HP laptop adapter 19V 90W so intent to use it as soon I'll received the CS

Hi,

Did you really get the crystalsky charging with your HP 19V 90W charger? I just onboxed mine and I also I also have a HP 19V 90W charger which fits perfect into the hub, but it does not charge.

The HP charger outputs 19.5V and 4.65A which is enough according to the hub backside. Help anyone?! :/

did this work good for you?
I've been using it for a few weeks and all is fine. It's not very portable, but I have 2 batteries so that's about 6+ hours duration to fly

You notice they don't include the AC power cable in the photo, it's because it's the largest component
I've got a 30cm cable that I've cut down for traveling. Every gram counts when packing the Mavic, D500, lenses and tripod. I'm happy with this PSU for that reason.

I really feel that the genuine chargers are extortionately priced! I think some DJI guy shouts a high number out and that's how they price them. I'm guessing it costs about 1/30 to 1/40th of the retail cost to actually make them.

... And they are probably from the same factory that makes the cheap ones you find on eBay and in the jungle.

Reactions: Lansky
Hey guys, there's an inexpensive option that charges ALL types of camera batteries I've used and it's been working well- try this one; Digipower TC u 100

D45-0047-main-ac.jpg File Jan 31, 4 44 18 PM.jpeg

Reactions: Ping^Spike
Just got my CS today for my Mavic Air. Here is how i made the charger work with a HP 67774 laptop power supply:

Attachments

• 15216511131521285584598.jpg
    15216511131521285584598.jpg
    528.7 KB · Views: 62
Reactions: BlokePix
Just got my CS today for my Mavic Air. Here is how i made the charger work with a HP 67774 laptop power supply:
7.4x5.0mm DC power plug for people who would like to buy the right connector

Attachments

• acbrick_contacts1.jpg
    acbrick_contacts1.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 5
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member