DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Buying Mavic In Hawaii?

RC5728

Reactions
I've been traveling for the last 3 months, so I'm a little out of the loop.

Are Mavics widely available now?

Where is the best place to buy one in Hawaii (Honolulu)? I'll be there in about a week and I need to replace my previous Mavic.

I just ordered mine from DJI will be here Monday I have heard of some Best Buy stores having them but I wouldn't count on it I can't say I have heard of them in a lot of store kinda hit or miss.

Just give Best Buy a call in Honolulu and ask. In my local Best Buy here in the midwest, they have a lot now and they were out for months, so DJI does seem to have caught up in production. Lots of Amazon places are shipping the same day as ordered, as well.

Reactions: shuddee
Just give Best Buy a call in Honolulu and ask. In my local Best Buy here in the midwest, they have a lot now and they were out for months, so DJI does seem to have caught up in production. Lots of Amazon places are shipping the same day as ordered, as well.

Good call on amazon if you could ship it to your place you are staying in Honolulu it could be there when you arrive.

Amazon Prime doesn't work in Hawaii, though.

Good luck and post up pics when you get there!

Where is the best place to buy one in Hawaii (Honolulu)? I'll be there in about a week and I need to replace my previous Mavic.

Im in Hawaii now
Here is a link to a drone company
Give them a call to check on inventory

DJI Mavic Pro & Mavic Pro Bundle

I checked with Best Buy, Amazon, and that Drone Services Hawaii place.

All of them carry the Mavic, but won't have any units in stock to ship for at least 1-2 weeks.

So it seems the Mavic is still not plentiful in Hawaii.

Anyone have any other ideas of where to find one here?

Try the Apple stores in Hawaii
Checked the Apple store and it says they're due here on April 13th.

I'll be gone by then.

It's really disappointing and I can't believe DJI is STILL not caught up with Mavic supply/demand by now.

I've been out of the country traveling for 3 months!!!!!!

Checked the Apple store and it says they're due here on April 13th.

Yeah
I'll be gone by then.

It's really disappointing and I can't believe DJI is STILL not caught up with Mavic supply/demand by now.

I've been out of the country traveling for 3 months!!!!!!

The skies are black with Mavics.

I purchased mine on Ebay with overnight shipping. Brand new and unopened. Lots of sellers have them in stock nowadays online.

I bought my Mavic from Drone Services Hawaii. Nice to pop in to my dealer with Questions or if I have problems. Mike Elliott is very knowledgeable and helpful.

Reactions: Oscarjr808

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure