DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

c1 c2 rc controller button

wytnyt

Reactions
i looked on the forum but no joy
i understand these 2 buttons can be tailored to the users function choice,,when these buttons are used,does it show on the dji as being used.>?
tia

i looked on the forum but no joy
i understand these 2 buttons can be tailored to the users function choice,,when these buttons are used,does it show on the dji as being used.>?
tia
I am a little confused as to what you are asking but here is a diagram.
Button-Customization-DJI-Go-App-Drone-1024x576.jpg

5532505_orig.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Mossiback
I think the OP was looking for the C1 and C2 buttons, and I think it is in the same area.

Reactions: Bunny Too
what i was looking to do perhaps is press say the c1 button which would set it in sport mode in the event the app on the tablet crashed.,and if this c1 button were pressed,is there an icon on the rc that indicated the c1 button is active
sometimes i have a hard time conveying myself,sorry

what i was looking to do perhaps is press say the c1 button which would set it in sport mode in the event the app on the tablet crashed.,and if this c1 button were pressed,is there an icon on the rc that indicated the c1 button is active
sometimes i have a hard time conveying myself,sorry
Ah, no there is a short list of commands you can program (see the pictures above) the C1, C2 and 5 way buttons. Your programming options are limited to the drop down list.

thx,i knew this would be the case but i was hoping,,when i did a search the comments said usage was very limited.

some functions will have feedback on screen (like fixed wing mode - it will show on the left part of screen you're in fw mode), some won't (like pointing camera down)... especially the non defined function :D

whats fixed wing mode?

whats fixed wing mode?
ahh
Fixed-Wing Mode The aircraft will fly forward automatically at a certain speed after entering Fixed-Wing Mode. Push the left stick up to ascend and down to descend. Push either stick left or right to rotate the aircraft. Pushing the right stick up will accelerate and pushing down will exit Fixed-Wing Mode. In the DJI GO 4 app, tap the icon and enable Fixed-Wing Mode. Push the right stick up until the C1 icon appears, then press the C1 button on the remote controller to enter Fixed-Wing Mode. Push the right stick down or press the C2 button on the remote controller to exit Fixed-Wing Mode.

Reactions: Xtreme Drone Pilot
whats fixed wing mode?

It's like a simulated view from an airplane cockpit - when you turn, the horizon banks. Mavic itself doesn't bank, at least, not visibly as much.

PS. "bank" - ****, I forgot to call my bank to increase my credit limit by $7.99 to buy that aluminum wondercase. :D

what i was looking to do perhaps is press say the c1 button which would set it in sport mode in the event the app on the tablet crashed., ...
There's already a dedicated switch on the right end of the RC for Sport Mode On/Off.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2p123