DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

calibrate vision sensors

bomber2

Reactions
Every time I turn on my rc and magic I get "calibrate vision sensors with dji assistance on pc or mac for higher accuracy. Went to you tube and watched how to do it and does not work. Anybody able to download the assistance to your mac and calibrate vision sensors. Been trying to do this for hours and very frustrated. Mavic is flying great, just want to rid my screen of this message.

I'm having the same issue. keeps failing to calibrate (dji assistant sticks at 85%) and then fails. i'm on macbook pro.

any help would be great as i'm tearing my hair out lol

Every time I turn on my rc and magic I get "calibrate vision sensors with dji assistance on pc or mac for higher accuracy. Went to you tube and watched how to do it and does not work. Anybody able to download the assistance to your mac and calibrate vision sensors. Been trying to do this for hours and very frustrated. Mavic is flying great, just want to rid my screen of this message.
Hi there- I am having same issues as you. Full firmware downloaded and installed, drone is flying well, just can't get rid of error message. Did the goofy calibrate dance and still nothing. Any ideas?

Did this yesterday and did not have any problems. I did it in a dark room to help the MP see the screen better.

Thanks for the help. Discovered I was holding the drone backwards. I thought facing forward meant away from me not towards me. Works fine now. I get to keep my Rookie badge I guess.

Make sure you don't have the packaging stickers on the vision sensor "eyes".

i have to check mine immediately :)

68bc8db2f81d39140272ca26275279e9.jpg

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78