DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Camera Lens Bags that fit Mavic

There was another thread here on the forum about a similar subject. I ended up going with the Manfrotto bag, though don't buy it from DJI...they've doubled the price I paid for it on Amazon.

The bag fits the Mavic, controller, 4 batteries, the charger (with the car charger attachment, my filters, and extra props.

I think my original question wasn't phrased right. Someone has posted before about using a camera lens bag as a way to protect the Mavic when putting into an unpadded bag. I ordered a set but the largest lens bag is too small of a diameter. The Mavic will not fit easily into it.

I'm already using a small bag but it is not padded so this was something to supplement and keep the drone a bit more protected.

bags.jpg

I found these on Amazon and the largest holds the Mavic Pro. It is a tight fit, but it fits.

8847a98023a2718003352a5d5e8964d1.jpg

5c84d160f141cc4dbee294a292b50070.jpg

4d7025be05f83c034a01085f8c12fd6e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I think my original question wasn't phrased right. Someone has posted before about using a camera lens bag as a way to protect the Mavic when putting into an unpadded bag. I ordered a set but the largest lens bag is too small of a diameter. The Mavic will not fit easily into it.

I'm already using a small bag but it is not padded so this was something to supplement and keep the drone a bit more protected.

View attachment 2510

I'll add to this... I just received this one:
kora_pouch_01

Works great and holds both Mavic and RC:
kora_pouch_03

kora_pouch_06

A few more photos here:

Home

I wanted something I could use stand alone (strap included) or in my OGIO Backpack which goes everywhere with me.

$19.99 on Amazon here: (NOT an affiliate link)

Amazon.com : Kora KP-XXL Deluxe Camera Lens Pouch Bag Case Protector Cover 124mm x 310mm for Sigma 150-500mm 150-600mm Tamron SP 150-600mm Lens JBL Xtreme Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker : Electronics

I like the idea of these, anyone else got a recent purchase of one of these style of cases?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman