DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can your flight records be deleted or accessed?

None of the answers above are correct. There are two different kinds of flight records. The first kind is recorded on your phone and can be synced to your DJI account. This allows you to pull the flight records onto a new device with DJI Go on it. The second kind is what the drone itself records, and those cannot be wiped. They only start to get overwritten with new data. They are not bound to your account and anyone with technical skills can access them. The ones on your phone technically are not bound to your account either but they can be deleted if you wanted to delete them.

Hi Cyberpower678. I have a Mavic 2 zoom, and I would like to ask a followup question on this topic, as you seem very knowledgeable. If I wiped out all my flight records from the phone app, without ever syncing them or saving them anywhere, could I still recover them from the aircraft itself? Is that the only place I could still find them, or are they also stored somewhere else (like a DJI server or something like that)?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vlad_Zherikhov