DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can't change settings?

Grorty

Reactions
Hi everyone, hope this is alright.

Yesterday I bought a Mavic Pro off of my friend. It flies fine but I cannot seem to change the settings? I cannot get it out of auto settings and whenever I try to use any other settings it does not change. Is there something I am missing? I am not sure if I am being thick.

Many thanks!

The Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom has three flight modes, plus a fourth flight mode that the aircraft switches to in

certain circumstances: Make sure you are in P Mode.

P-mode (Positioning): P-mode works best when the GPS signal is strong. The aircraft utilizes GPS and

the Vision Systems to locate itself, stabilize, and navigate between obstacles. Intelligent Flight Modes

are enabled in this mode.

When the Forward and Backward Vision Systems are enabled and lighting conditions are sufficient, the

maximum flight altitude angle is 25°, the maximum forward flight speed is 31 mph (50 kph), and the

maximum backward flight speed is 27 mph (43 kph).

Note: P-mode requires larger stick movements to achieve high speeds.

The aircraft automatically changes to Attitude (ATTI) mode when the Vision Systems are unavailable or

disabled and when the GPS signal is weak or the compass experiences interference. When the Vision

Systems are unavailable, the aircraft cannot position itself or brake automatically, which increases

the risk of potential flight hazards. In ATTI mode, the aircraft may be more easily affected by its

surroundings. Environmental factors such as wind can result in horizontal shifting, which may present

hazards, especially when flying in confined spaces.

S-mode (Sport): In S-mode, the Vision Systems are disabled and the aircraft only uses GPS for

positioning. The maximum flight speed is 44.7 mph (72kph). Intelligent Flight Modes are not available

and the aircraft cannot sense or avoid obstacles.

Note: In S-mode, aircraft responses are optimized for agility and speed making it more responsive to

stick movements.

T-mode (Tripod):
T-mode is based on P-mode and the flight speed is limited, which makes the aircraft

more stable during shooting. The maximum flight speed, maximum ascend speed and maximum

descend speed are 1 m/s. Intelligent Flight Modes are not available in T-mode.

Good luck!

Thank you everyone for your help, after troubleshooting for the past day and a half I found that the cable I was using to attach my phone to the rc was not fully functional. I got a new cable and that seemed to do the trick!

Reactions: Dedal
Thank you everyone for your help, after troubleshooting for the past day and a half I found that the cable I was using to attach my phone to the rc was not fully functional. I got a new cable and that seemed to do the trick!
Amazing how often a simple mechanical issue brings a sophisticated piece of electronics to a standstill!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661