DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cant find out where these are supposed to fit.

NinjaFlyer

Reactions
I am assembling a complete mavic pro out of spare parts. Cant figure out where to put these rings any help would be appreciated.
36bc7c496cd93937c633cb7f84d3edc4.jpg

Reactions: Ping^Spike
Those rings go on top of the inner arm joints before they are slipped into the side of the body. They act as a washer when the arm is rotated.

You've bought all the individual parts to make a mavic?

Hats off to you

hardest parts are gimbal ribbon cable & from arms

Any pictures?

So I've gotta ask - what's the cost comparison versus buying a pre-assembled unit? Sure, there's something to be said for building it yourself and knowing how to repair it and where to get the parts if it ever needs them, so I'm curious if there's also a cost savings.

-Rod

Reactions: NinjaFlyer
Ninjaflyer, that’s impressive man... I had my MP clipped by a Jeep Wrangler while hovering and sent it to DJI for repairs... it took them 3 months to get the drone back to me, plus not even the same drone they lost the MP i sent so they compensated me with another one and a free battery for the loss/time that it took.

Reactions: NinjaFlyer
So I've gotta ask - what's the cost comparison versus buying a pre-assembled unit? Sure, there's something to be said for building it yourself and knowing how to repair it and where to get the parts if it ever needs them, so I'm curious if there's also a cost savings.

-Rod
Its costs me 40% more than a pre assembled one. The main reason i went for this option is because imoprting drones are prohibited in my country. So i ordered spares separately and assembled it by myself. Even then the RC has been confiscated then returned back to the seller by the customs. Lucky enough got away with all the other parts. Managed to fool them [emoji12]

I am assembling a complete mavic pro out of spare parts. Cant figure out where to put these rings any help would be appreciated.
36bc7c496cd93937c633cb7f84d3edc4.jpg

Incredible work sir! I just thought you were doing it to save money - I’d definately have parts left over! ;)

Its costs me 40% more than a pre assembled one. The main reason i went for this option is because imoprting drones are prohibited in my country. So i ordered spares separately and assembled it by myself. Even then the RC has been confiscated then returned back to the seller by the customs. Lucky enough got away with all the other parts. Managed to fool them [emoji12]

Well, at least you can fly close with the WiFi option, until you get a real controller in your hands.

But then you have the issue of "contraband" in your country, don't get caught with it????

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13