DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Changing speeds

Paul Iddon

Reactions
I've not yet flown my new Mini 3 Pro, (except for a 10 second hovering test).

My question is, once I start recording a video, can the speed be switched from cine to normal or to sport, while STILL recording or will changing the mode interrupt the recording?

Paul.

I've not yet flown my new Mini 3 Pro, (except for a 10 second hovering test).

My question is, once I start recording a video, can the speed be switched from cine to normal or to sport, while STILL recording or will changing the mode interrupt the recording?

Paul.
No...changing the speed will not interrupt the recording. You can make the changes "on the fly" so to speak.

Reactions: PHZ and Paul Iddon
No...changing the speed will not interrupt the recording. You can make the changes "on the fly" so to speak.

Thank you. I'm trying to read so many things and watch so many YT tutorials it's mind boggling.

Seems a daft question but to record video, I just tap the red icon in the phone screen?

You could bury yourself. Do what you just did. Go fly some, generate a few questions, get them answered by watching relevant videos or forum exchanges, go fly some more. As you try new things, you will have more questions.
That is why this hobby and occupation attracts so many lifelong learners. It goes on…

You could bury yourself. Do what you just did. Go fly some, generate a few questions, get them answered by watching relevant videos or forum exchanges, go fly some more. As you try new things, you will have more questions.
That is why this hobby and occupation attracts so many lifelong learners. It goes on…

Cheers PHZ.

When uploading to YouTube, seeing as the content isn't for mature (it's all scenery) would you set the parameter as "Set for kids" as this would generate fewer ads?

Sure. I did not know that. I am YouTube amateur.

It may also stop comments though I have just been told...

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet