DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Charging the Controller from the "Battery to Power Bank Adapter" from the Fly more kit?

jerryflah

Reactions
Has anyone tried and succeeded charging the controller from the Battery to Power Bank Adapter included in the Fly More Kit? If so was it worth draining a flight battery and how long did take to bring the controller up to 100%
I'll eventually have 4 Flight Batteries so flying two, recharging the controller with a third and flying with the 4th, all with charging used batteries with a 12v battery pack might allow me to fly for some time(BUT NOT IN THIS WEATHER, GOSH IT'S COLD)
Just curious if You think this idea is feasible.
Thanks JerryF

Reactions: skynetN9
Hello,

I would use a cheap USB power bank to recharge your controller. The phone is what is going to need a recharge first though. If you have an extra flight battery you can recharge your phone and controller both from dead to fully charged. Just don't try and fly with a flight battery that isn't full.

Reactions: CC Rider
I believe the idea is that you use a 'flown' battery with the power bank adapter to charge, among other things, your RC, I don't use a full battery, they are for flight, but a one at 20% I have used and it works fine.

Reactions: Kilrah
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78