DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Checking in from Houston/Galveston, TX

tooFLYforayoungGUY

Reactions
In Houston for Superbowl VI and in Galveston to goof off.

Any pilots travel here with a MP or other DJI product? Met a guy with a 1st gen Inspire. It was pretty sweet seeing that thing go up.

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. Read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum .:)

tooFly,

The wife and I are in Galveston getting away from the South Dakota cold for a while. We've already been here about a week, leaving on Thursday for Conroe, TX. I've got me MP, P3Pro and several FPV race drones with me. I've been flying my race drones quite a bit on the beach but I've been a little concerned about putting my DJI stuff up because of all the really low flying aircraft. We've had many heli's flying less than 200' (guessing) over here. Not sure if some of them are Coast Guard/Rescue and some running people out to the rigs. A few of them were so low that I even landed my race drones a few times. It's supposed to be an awesome day today.

Jerry

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
krasto