DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Checking in

Newbeans

Reactions
Hey everyone. Just checking in and testing to make sure I can post properly. Also waiting on my replacement drone from DJI before I can take more cool shots. It flew itself into a tree while following a friend of mine. Oops.

Reactions: dirkclod
Hey everyone. Just checking in and testing to make sure I can post properly. Also waiting on my replacement drone from DJI before I can take more cool shots. It flew itself into a tree while following a friend of mine. Oops.
Howdy from Wyoming Newbeans, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Thanks for the welcome! I reside in the Houston area. Been lurking here since I got my mavic and recently decided to make an account. You're right about all the information available here. Looking forward to learning a lot.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .

Reactions: Newbeans
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Reactions: Newbeans
May I be the 4th to welcome you to MavicPilots. You’ve come to the right place if you are seeking advice, chat, buying or selling you drone, or simply just to say hello. If you need any parts, supplies, or repairs, Im here to help.

May I be the 4th to welcome you to MavicPilots. You’ve come to the right place if you are seeking advice, chat, buying or selling you drone, or simply just to say hello. If you need any parts, supplies, or repairs, Im here to help.
Thanks!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan