DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Coming to you live, from freezing Alaska

Grantypoo

Reactions
Not too much to say, but hello. Thanks for having me.

I camped the Best Buy website the last two or three weeks, and finally the Mavic Pro became available (for around an hour) and I got one of them.

It just arrived last night. I bought the Fly More package, so I plugged in all my batteries and charged them up. I'm aware they discharge after 10 days by default, down to 50%, but I fully plan on flying this weekend.

I've got the drone updated, but no flights on it. I got it late enough that it was definitely too dark to fly, its dark by 6:30pm or so here, but steadily getting lighter.

Looking forward to a fun spring/summer of flying. I plan on going around spying on some Alaska animals! I'll be taking the Mavic with me on every hike and four wheeler ride I go on.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome!

Check the charge on batteries before flying to make sure they have not discharged. You really want a 100 percent topped off battery before flight.

Cant wait for some great Alaskan footage.Post up in Photo's and Video's section here.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. If you’re new to RC aircraft be sure to read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Reactions: Rxb
Thanks, will do. By "check the charge" do you mean anything other than tap the button once to see how many lights light up?

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum . :)

Hi welcome to the forum from to freaking hot Florida

By "check the charge" do you mean anything other than tap the button once to see how many lights light up?
That's the easiest way to check the charge level. If you want to see the exact level, you'll have to look in DJI GO after powering on your Mavic.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78