DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Comparing Mavic Pro To High End Cinema Setup

Very interesting, I enjoy watching videos like that;) so our little ol M2P’s are not so bad, words from a pro;)

Thanks for posting

Reactions: MrMavic
My honest opinion is that I didn't see enough difference being that the Mavic is at $1,000 and the Cinema set up at $100,000.
With the Cinematic set up, you're in a much different category because of the weight. Only the super professionals would be able to see the difference in the end footage.

Reactions: Porky
My honest opinion is that I didn't see enough difference being that the Mavic is at $1,000 and the Cinema set up at $100,000.
With the Cinematic set up, you're in a much different category because of the weight. Only the super professionals would be able to see the difference in the end footage.
On YouTube, sure. YouTube compresses and/or downsamples everything.

It's horses for courses - as they say ... I'm sure you'd see the difference if the latest 'Mission Impossible' movie was shot using a Mavic Pro frather than that ugly Octo-thingy there ...

Also worth noting that all the Mavic shots were single line and camera angle. The Movi is doing complex maneuvers in three dimensions.

Yes, horses for courses.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poppy52