DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Controller 'Connecting'

You can also select Radio Channel manually rather than using the AUTO setting and determine the channel that has the least noise and best signal. Its not always the one that AUTO selects for you.
Please, how do I change the radio configuration, I have this same problem in stabilizing the connection between the RC and MP? thank you

Quick update, as I for one hate finding threads with no solution!

I returned my MP and RC back to the reseller and after not being able to resolve the issue themselves, they have agreed to post me a new MP and deal with DJI directly themselves.

Kudos to Aus-Cameras, as I was expecting them to make me wait whilst they returned it to DJI!

Roll on tomorrow when my new one arrives!!

I have had a similar issue, but my solution may not solve this thread. I had the Aircraft disconnected message and I discovered that my micro usb connector looked like it was connected but closer examination showed that it was not fully inserted.
I now know that it is indeed fully connected on my Galaxy S7 when my battery icon shows a charge and makes that connection sound. Personally I find that connection method on the controller nice and tidy.... but sometimes fiddly to get right. I'm concerned that I'll break the connection on the phone.. especially ehen you try to make sure it's seated.

I have had a similar issue, but my solution may not solve this thread. I had the Aircraft disconnected message and I discovered that my micro usb connector looked like it was connected but closer examination showed that it was not fully inserted.
I now know that it is indeed fully connected on my Galaxy S7 when my battery icon shows a charge and makes that connection sound. Personally I find that connection method on the controller nice and tidy.... but sometimes fiddly to get right. I'm concerned that I'll break the connection on the phone.. especially ehen you try to make sure it's seated.

Thanks for the feedback but unfortunately the issue you are experiencing is different to what mine was - yours is between the DJI Go app on your mobile and the MP, whereas mine is the RC not connecting to the MP and it just constantly displayed 'Connecting' on the screen.

I've heard a lot complaints around the USB not connecting and it seems most go down the route of using a different USB cable connected to the bottom of the RC. If doing this, ensure that you unplug the USB cable on the left hand side of the RC, as leaving this connected will override the other one.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sikiruikhun