DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Controller HELP! changing to usc C typr

heavenzboi

Reactions
Hi all,

Newb here and just got my Mavic now! and im using Samsung Galaxy s8 plus and trying to change to usb C on the controller. How can i remove this little square plastic thing ??
pretty sure i have to change to right square for me to use usb C.
Please help. Thanks in advance!

Actually the rectangular plastic piece does not have to be removed. All the cables will fit in it. But I removed it to relieve pressure from the plug.

Actually the rectangular plastic piece does not have to be removed. All the cables will fit in it. But I removed it to relieve pressure from the plug.
This is not accurate. There are at least two different sized rectangle holders.

did you notice, type C lead DOESN´T FIT in hole in remote body? mine doesnt´it. Microusb fits perfectly.

I tried, centering.... it´s hard to put inside, and not flat in the remote (if I put the remote vertical, the usb head lead is touching, not the body). I tried with other C lead (original of my S8) and same issue... it only enter 1mm or similar... micro usb can be inserted at full)

Regards

20170916_130222.jpg 20170916_130248.jpg

Here a sample... microusb connector can be inserted at full (when you close the "arm leg" on remote, any problem), but type C can´t be inserted, and it´s out of arm...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rambezito