Controller won't turn off?

Discussion in 'Mavic Pro Help' started by Shacky, Nov 10, 2016.

1. Shacky

Shacky Well-Known Member

Just got my Mavic today! Wow! First flight was great except it landed about 10 feet from my landing pad.

Anyway, I can't get the controller to turn off! I'm feeling like maybe I'm stupid or something, but I don't think so. Just like my P3A, you hold down the power button briefly, let go and hold down again to make it start up or shut down. It started up just fine, but now I can't get it to shut down.

The controller just says; "Connecting", I push to power button and the display flashes and there is a beep. I hold down the power button and nothing happens.

Any ideas?????

runner180 likes this.
  2. Shacky

Shacky Well-Known Member

OK, I figured it out. Yes, I was probably stupid to not get it right away. But, I'll leave this here in case it helps someone. Compared to my P3A, the sequence of button pushing on the Mavic Controller is MUCH faster. You push the button very briefly and then immediately press again for the long push.

3. peros550

peros550 Member

I really appreciate that you were able to resolve your issue but still came here to share it with others .
    Many thanks