DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cool video

Cool bro :cool:

Beautiful, how long were you able to fly on one battery?

At this temperature, the gimbal starts to have problems after about five minutes.
I ignore that and flu for about 15 minutes without any other issues. I landed with about 45% battery left.

Wow that is great. To bad about the gimbal issue. But in my experience not much works in those temperatures.

Very nice! I flew on Sunday (1/12) it was 20 °F. I couldn’t resist! The local lake froze only hours earlier so there was some great clear ice. I only made one 16 min flight. I’m very pleased with the results.
Yesterday (1/13) the temperature was 33 °F. I made 2 flights. with very similar battery performance results. Late in the 2nd flight I noticed the video feed was starting to jump a little. ‘Reckless Speculation‘. I think the controller and the phone we’re getting cold.

That looks like northern British Columbia Canada. Am I close?

Well, I guess I should be out flying because it’s only -29C here in Calgary at the moment. On the other hand, who needs the frostbite... lol. I’ll wait until it warms up to 0 degrees.

Reactions: DroneMan_ID
Very nice! I flew on Sunday (1/12) it was 20 °F. I couldn’t resist! The local lake froze only hours earlier so there was some great clear ice. I only made one 16 min flight. I’m very pleased with the results.
Yesterday (1/13) the temperature was 33 °F. I made 2 flights. with very similar battery performance results. Late in the 2nd flight I noticed the video feed was starting to jump a little. ‘Reckless Speculation‘. I think the controller and the phone we’re getting cold.

Attach hand warmers to the phone.. you can fly all day

Figured by your signature. Bulkley Vally solutions

I am very close, Terrace B.C.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ErieSkyPixel