DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cove Rotana Ras Al Khaimah UAE 4K

Did you launch from the deck over on your right side? And it appears you are controlling from inside behind the glass window? I am thinking of doing that ....

i flew it from the balcony where I am standing, flew it backward very carefully cause Im afraid to hit the columns.. as I was about to return it back, I wanted to fly it towards me, it wont pass through because obstacle avoidance is sensing the two columns, i dont know how to turn of the obstacle avoidance that time so I panicked and had to flew it over the back towards the entrance of our room. Later on after landing, i then realized i should have flown it backwards towards me .. o_O

Reactions: grizzard
i flew it from the balcony where I am standing, flew it backward very carefully cause Im afraid to hit the columns.. as I was about to return it back, I wanted to fly it towards me, it wont pass through because obstacle avoidance is sensing the two columns, i dont know how to turn of the obstacle avoidance that time so I panicked and had to flew it over the back towards the entrance of our room. Later on after landing, i then realized i should have flown it backwards towards me .. o_O
Ahh ..... thanks for sharing! Great flight and a great lesson about taking off backwards. I am about to try that.

Ahh ..... thanks for sharing! Great flight and a great lesson about taking off backwards. I am about to try that.
your welcome mate! I will be waiting for your video Thumbswayup btw, I uploaded this in 4k, at first i thought Youtube compressed it to 1080p, but you just have to wait for a while before you can see the 4k option while watching the vid.. it took like 4 hrs after upload before i can watch it in 4k.. cheers ;)

Nicely done and during the Golden hour. Thnx for the video.

Happy Flying
Brewsky

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odofi