DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Crutchfield has Fly More Packages in stock

Wow this has been up for a few hours and not one LIKE Thumbswayup .... I gave you a thumbs up for your help in other members searching for their mavics..... and a FLY MORE, that is awesome!!

Reactions: HTXflyer
Lol. I ordered when it said low stock and when I checked back directly after my order went through it said out of stock.. hope I got one

Reactions: SeaFox
Just got an email back from customer service saying that it was in Stock for my particular order! Thanks a lot for the heads up!

Reactions: spiderpig
This forum rocks. Was waiting since Oct 31 for Combo from B and H. Went to Crutchfield and finally - FRIDAY IT DELIVERS!

Crutchfield is about as reputable as they get. Those that got their orders in today will be the proud owners of a Mavic by the end of this week, the long wait is finally over for many of you, Glad I was able to help those that have been anxiously waiting for this incredible quad. Happy flying!!!!

Thanks CCDD! Just ordered from Crutchfield.
Crutchfield is about as reputable as they get. Those that got their orders in today will be the proud owners of a Mavic by the end of this week, the long wait is finally over for many of you, Glad I was able to help those that have been anxiously waiting for this incredible quad. Happy flying!!!!

Totally agree. I've dealt with them before and have been pleased. Back when my car was more moddable I used to order radio and car things from them. Not only do they have great stuff, but they give you a manual for free for your car on how to install it.

So just got a UPS notification it's arriving tomorrow. Only thing it doesn't tell me is if it needs a signature. If it does I might have to work from home....we'll see. Last time a package needed a signature they sent it to some local business to hold it. Took me two extra days to get it....which sucked. So we'll see.

Either way....CCDD where ever you are in the world, can I buy you a beer?

Reactions: Mavikhan and CCDD
For those that are kicking themselves for missing out, just keep checking back with Crutchfield on a daily basis, I figure another day or so and they'll pop up again. I happened to find this today around 3pm EST, earlier in the day, they were showing none. The fly more combos were listed first followed by the fly less around 5pm. This is the second time since last week I found they had stock.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet