DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

CrystalSky supported apps (tracking thread)

A miracast app would be awesome! Would love to be able to stream vids from the CS to an external display
I download that app and it dose open up. it could not find the Samsung smart TV however. I Have google chrome cast but its hooked up on the boat which is in the deep freeze. I tried downloading the Samsung TV cast app but that one did not work.

question

I tried downloading the YouTube app which works but i cant sign in. I can get to YouTube on the browser and sign in. (took awhile)

My question is anybody using the YouTube app and can they sign into their account?
I've added it to the list. Signing on is not possible.

A miracast app would be awesome! Would love to be able to stream vids from the CS to an external display
I download that app and it dose open up. it could not find the Samsung smart TV however. I Have google chrome cast but its hooked up on the boat which is in the deep freeze. I tried downloading the Samsung TV cast app but that one did not work.
I've looked at Miracast apps, and none so far find any of my TVs or smart devices, and then I tried AllCast which actually sees the devices but doesn't recognize any media.

HDMI Cable from the CS to any TV with a HDMI input port

Reactions: Ping^Spike
Yes thats the old version, the new version was launched on IOS in November, and we are almost done with new Android version.

The new version is a lot easier to use and includes wind speed, KP index, weather, and time to golden hour. :)

-Jeff from PolarPro
If I may suggest provide an APK link on your homepage for CrystalSky users and test compatibility with the CrystalSky.

Reactions: Ping^Spike
If I may suggest provide an APK link on your homepage for CrystalSky users and test compatibility with the CrystalSky.

Thanks for the suggestion, to protect the hard work we put into the app, it will be available in the Google Play store when complete. At that time we would be happy to hear any and all feedback :)
-Jeff from PolarPro

Thanks for the suggestion, to protect the hard work we put into the app, it will be available in the Google Play store when complete. At that time we would be happy to hear any and all feedback :)
-Jeff from PolarPro
Except that no body using the CrystalSky will be able to download it if it's only on the Google Play store.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnny760