DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Custom Mavic Vinyl Setup

hiwese1

Reactions
What do you guys think about the vinyl job I had a person make for my Mavic? I may add the FAA numbers on the outside but I do have them on a small label on the inside of my battery compartment.

I was looking for eyes everywhere but had them make custom size that fit perfect along with the gold lettering. I am pretty happy with how it came out.

51e57b8ed330f7391774f30dea50cb05.jpg
015304c9bee2d72d3df64d80c550a81f.jpg
c12b4a842830ee996e9f0175ccd65bad.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using MavicPilots mobile app

I think it came out great. Here is the link to her shop: by LittleBitsDecor

She is working on the mouth and other things. She has the eyes and complete setups as well.

Reactions: mwdietert
I just checked the link , thanks for posting it :)
So, did you provide her with your Mavic & she applied the graphics ?
Or did you receive them and apply them yourself ?

Sorry for playing 20 questions here lol.
I really like how it came out , I'd like to do the same .

I am good friends with her and was at her shop yesterday and we designed it to match the Mavic perfectly. Her husband will also have a Mavic on Christmas so I am sure she will use it for all kinds of other designs. We are just starting off with those for now but if anyone else have any ideas or designs just let me know and we can add it. If you pm me I can give you my email and if you send a design I will see about getting it done.

The gold matches perfectly and looks great. She figured out the best size and we cut them out and I applied them myself. It is on a transfer paper and not difficult to apply.

Last edited:
She is currently offering a Holiday special that will be $15 dollars for the complete Mavic Set for Forum Members and $3 dollars for just eyes. I know some wanted extra FAA numbers and different combinations so Option B will give you that flexibility.

There will be two options. You can purchase the standard package that will include:

Option A:

1 - "Reward" decal
1 - personalized phone number decal
1 - personalized FAA number decal
1 - personalized name decal
4 - battery number decals
1 - eye decal set

Option B:

4- your choice of personalized arm decals (could be any combination of name, phone number, FAA numbers, reward)
4 - battery number decals
1 - eye decal set

5 colors to choose from.

Drone Decals - Personalized - DJI Mavic Pro, Phantom and more

Last edited:
I was able to get the price lower for forum members and the set will be $15 and the eyes only $3 dollars. The personalization does take time and it isn't just mass production of vinyl items. This is a great deal to personalize your mavic.

Reactions: scottf
I was able to get the price lower for forum members and the set will be $15 and the eyes only $3 dollars. The personalization does take time and it isn't just mass production of vinyl items. This is a great deal to personalize your mavic.

I am looking for a member in US to purchase the eyes only for me and ship to Western Australia, I can pay via PayPal, anybody want to do this for me as they will only ship to US. let me know the total cost as soon as you know please.

You have cutted this by yourself? If not where did you get it? I like the shiny surface

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78