DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Damaged propellers

They are $ 9 bucks for two from DJI direct. They ship them within days. In Canada, we get them from Staples.ca for $ 12 CAD which is about $ 9 bucks for two USD.

I didn't even think to look at Staples. Unfortunately, they don't carry them in the states.

DJI charges $10 shipping which more then doubles the cost to $19. you can drop that % increase by ordering 2 or more sets at one time which is what I did. It still puts the price at $14 each.

There are a lot of products that are sold by 3rd party that are better then the originals. I was just asking if anyone had experience with the third party props.

They are $ 9 bucks for two from DJI direct. They ship them within days. In Canada, we get them from Staples.ca for $ 12 CAD which is about $ 9 bucks for two USD.
Also saw them at London Drug in Vancouver last weekend. $12CAD

First flight with the Mavic today and accidentally lost it to a bush. Not one scratch on this phenomenal shell, just 3 broke props.

Apples in my local mall has them $9.99 for a pair....

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: mystar60
First flight with the Mavic today and accidentally lost it to a bush. Not one scratch on this phenomenal shell, just 3 broke props.

Apples in my local mall has them $9.99 for a pair....

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Never even thought of dropping by the Apple store. I'm not an Apple guy, so I didn't think in that direction..

I'll check it the next time I'm in that direction. Tax would be less then what DJI charges to ship these little things.

Mavic Props are in stock here at Advexure - $9/pair + shipping - Ships from Los Angeles, CA

DJI Mavic Quick-Release Folding Propellers - Part 22

ALL other Mavic accessories, including batteries are also in stock. Orders over $150 ship free.

FYI - Orders placed over the weekend and Monday with USPS shipping will not ship until Tuesday with MLK day on Monday.

I noticed that these props seem to be very thin and fragile. I went into a hedge that was pretty weak and had shattered one and had deep nicks on the rest.
I got a bunch of spares at Brooklyn Drones and am just more careful.

Flying inside once in a smaller room, I cornered myself and it was hovering but drifting slightly towards me. It didn't seem to want to respond to stick input. I was able to put a finger on the battery behind the switch and with a little downward and side pressure, "slide" it away from me.
Outside is the place to be!

vsk

Hey just a heads up in case you find yourself in this situation again- your obstacle avoidance sensors are what is inhibiting your movement. They see the walls/you/objects and thus it doesn't want to run into it. In the effort to avoid hitting things though, ironically you can end up hitting things due to lack of control. :/ So yeah, next time you're having trouble navigating a small space and you get "stuck", you can very carefully switch your controller into sport mode turning off your sensors, so you can navigate.

Good luck!

Or - if you really must fly indoors, stop spending money on prop's and buy a toy drone instead! That way you not only stop breaking prop's but you'll limit the damage around your home as well ...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78