DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Debating???

sweatlounge

Reactions
I made my mavic pro order 11/27 dji direct. But have the option to buy from someone local for 1300. Debating it because from it looks like I might not get until January. I wouldn't be happy about the extra 300 but whatever. Any opinions?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Has the one available locally been flown? I am always a little wary as to why someone may be selling something after using it, ok, there is a few hundred dollars to be made of course.

If you can afford it then go for it but just be wary of the various issues that are out there. Specifically I would be concerned about the focus issue where on some, mainly the right hand side, is out of focus, believe me you will not live with it and you will send it in for repair or replacement. Ask for a test flight and examine the footage closely on a laptop (not phone) to see if either side of the image looks out of focus. This of course does not take away the fact that the one you receive from DJI may not have the same issue but based on the amount of people who have sent theirs back I would think that they have sorted that production or faulty part issue.

If it is brand new and sealed then there is really no difference to buying it from DJI, apart from the price of course. I am not sure what the procedure is if the drone has already been registered on someones account.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78