DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Did you fly this week?

Former Member

Reactions
Just wondering how many members have flown in the past week? I test fly drones pretty much every day, but how about you recreational and 107 folks?

It's been in the 30's here in North Georgia but I prefer this to the blistering summers we have been having here.

Have fun, and if you have a chance, take a quick pic for the Holidays Lights photo contest.

Best regards, and happy holidays,

Rob

Holiday Lights Photo Contest begins Nov 20 and ends Dec 18

I live in central Florida, so I too really enjoy this time of year. I fly at least three days a week, but I will admit. I’m a Florida Sissy once the temps get below 50 I break out the external antennas and enjoy flying from my heated vehicle..IMG_0589.JPG

We are having a rare dry spell in Seattle so I have been able to fly one battery each day after work. It gets too dark for more. I have gotten around the cold weather by flying from inside my warm car.

Reactions: Former Member
In was just charging up the batteries when i read this. Have not been flying that much lately but will do some tomorrow. The weather is going to be -3C and clear and sunny, i have flown in colder weather..

Reactions: Former Member
I’ve not flown in weeks, bloody weather:mad: next time I fly I think I’ll be flying in beginners mode. My Mavic got about an inch of dust on it. I keep hearing a little voice coming from it saying fly me, fly me....;)

Just wondering how many members have flown in the past week? I test fly drones pretty much every day, but how about you recreational and 107 folks?

It's been in the 30's here in North Georgia but I prefer this to the blistering summers we have been having here.

Have fun, and if you have a chance, take a quick pic for the Holidays Lights photo contest.

Best regards, and happy holidays,

Rob

Holiday Lights Photo Contest begins Nov 20 and ends Dec 18

I live in Michigan and fly almost everyday even it has to be indoors.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jose Molina