DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Did you fly this week?

U.S.A. verses the UK eh could be good fun

Here is my little indoor flyer but only if the wife is not at home 58C965F1-C004-487F-9D55-41893341AB0D.jpeg

Been snowing off and on all day but clear and sunny tomorrow! Batteries changed and ready to get fresh snow shots!

Hope you share some of your photos with us;) I’ve just woken up, time here in the uk is 4.20am & it’s blowing a gale outside, average wind speed 25mph with gusts of 35/40, again no flying for me today as it stands:(

Last edited:
Hope you share some of your with us;) I’ve just woken up, time here in the uk is 4.20am & it’s blowing a gale outside, average wind speed 25mph with gusts of 35/40, again no flying for me today as it stands:(

I’ve just been woken by it - sounds nasty out don’t it?! Hopefully will die down as daylight approaches but yep - doesn’t sound like a day for flying!

I went flying the other day, it was -5 C but that was ok to fly in. The wind up at 300 feet was 25 mph so it was not a good flight so I had to end it early. Will try another day to get some shots of the snow on the ground..

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beechpilot