DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Disconnect RTH

Slowgo

Reactions
Every time i turn mavic on and check the app settings before takoff the settings for "controller signal loss" get sets to hover from RTH and the setting "smart return to home" under battery settings always is off. Why is this not staying set?

Every time i turn mavic on and check the app settings before takoff the settings for "controller signal loss" get sets to hover from RTH and the setting "smart return to home" under battery settings always is off. Why is this not staying set?
are you log in to an account

Do you make the change when you are connected to the Mavic? This is the only way to do it as you are programming the Mavic, not the controller.

Reactions: Dragonfly1
I do have the mavic turned on when I make the changes then after switching battery it's reverting back to hover and smart return to home is off. Logged into a account? Not sure what you mean. I fly in a class d and it makes me okay it

Reactions: Michael Ainsworth
If your not logged in to the app on your phone it may not save the new setting. I had the app do some weird things and realized I was not logged in.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
573Trader