DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Disconnected camera view with lightning connector

CGVET

Reactions
I need your help please.
I finally got my Mavic today but when I connected the iPhone 6 to the stock lightning connector the camera is not transmitting video in the app and it appears as disconnected. Same happened when I connected it to the iPad. However, when I use the USB port with a normal lightning cable the video feed works as should be.
Should be something related with a damaged cable connector or something than I could fix in the iPhone/iPad.
I updated to the latest firmware as indicated and also deleted the DJI Go and DJI Go4 app and downloaded again.
I haven't flown yet and really looking forward to do it. Thank you for your advise.

Hey dude - Take your phone out and try pushing the stock lightning cable into the seat where it connects to the phone a little tighter. It should snap in a tiny bit furter. Reconnect your phone and you should be gtg

Hey dude - Take your phone out and try pushing the stock lightning cable into the seat where it connects to the phone a little tighter. It should snap in a tiny bit furter. Reconnect your phone and you should be gtg
Thanks Pie, I think that I tried that way, but I will do it again pushing more and will let you know. Hopefully I can fix it doing that. Thanks again.

I contacted DJI support and in a very quick response they delivered me a new Cable for free in less than 3 days and fortunately the problem was solved. Thanks DJI.

Are you sure you didn't have both the lightening connector in at the same time the USB is connected?... apparently if you leave the lightening connector in and try to use the bottom USB port it will not work.... but sounds like you had a bad cable anyway?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
michalis