DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Distance error

elchato2512

Reactions
Hello has anyone experienced some distance error?
Today after flying I’ve noticed that the distance get some values from 0 and almost to 4 Mts.
Is in the app and in the control. Distance begins to raise and as you can notice control phone and mavic are in te same place.
Some help would be appreciated
Thanks
31bb2d9dc9205444e186296319943451.jpg

Today after flying I’ve noticed that the distance get some values from 0 and almost to 4 Mts
That's pretty accurate considering the Mavic uses data from its internal GPS receiver to calculate that distance.

Thanks msinger but it increase and decrease having all near you think 4 mts it’s a reasonable distance.
I’ve never notice this, just looking today and I found for me a huge range. Just asking? Fly very good [emoji1360]

but it increase and decrease having all near you think 4 mts it’s a reasonable distance
The DJI GO app is only able to show you the distance between the locations coming from the connected satellites. Depending on how many satellites your Mavic is connected to and the amount of obstacles that are blocking the Mavic from seeing the sky, that distance is going to be less or more accurate.

Hello has anyone experienced some distance error?
Today after flying I’ve noticed that the distance get some values from 0 and almost to 4 Mts.
Is in the app and in the control. Distance begins to raise and as you can notice control phone and mavic are in te same place.
Some help would be appreciated
Thanks
31bb2d9dc9205444e186296319943451.jpg
Yeh I got that Saturday, started it up at home and went through my checks and all ok and went to my flying ground took off and got the same thing, so I landed it again, my rc wanted to calibrate so I just followed the instructions and all was ok after that.

Reactions: elchato2512

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arbee