DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Assistant 2

wombat

Reactions
what is the newest ver of DJI Assistant 2

thanks Stach, just needed confirmation, DJI Assistant 2 would not install on my old Vista but is ok on Win 8.1 & 10

Last edited:
FYI, the current version of the DJI Assistant 2 application is always available on the Mavic downloads page.

Thanks msinger, I have now bookmarked that page.

Another stupid question on my part, but when I download this DJI Assitant 2, do I "install this device software" which is a bunch of writing in Chinese (libusb-win32.devices) publisher (Chinese writing)

Another stupid question on my part, but when I download this DJI Assitant 2, do I "install this device software" which is a bunch of writing in Chinese (libusb-win32.devices) publisher (Chinese writing)

dji assist 2.jpg
I just installed it to my desktop and use it from there, no question is stupid if you do not know the answer.

Reactions: Hauptmann and Bogey
First, thank you! And I realize I sometimes need crayons for me to understand, but I just don't want to screw up. I have a pop us that says "The DJI + assistant+2 1.2.0 exe download has completed, but there is also a windows security box that popped up saying "would you like to install this device software: and that contains the info I put above. Do I also need to say "yes" to this install request, or is that other pop up saying the download has completed enough?

Again, thank you.

First, thank you! And I realize I sometimes need crayons for me to understand, but I just don't want to screw up. I have a pop us that says "The DJI + assistant+2 1.2.0 exe download has completed, but there is also a windows security box that popped up saying "would you like to install this device software: and that contains the info I put above. Do I also need to say "yes" to this install request, or is that other pop up saying the download has completed enough?

Again, thank you.

where did you install it to ? go there and see if you can open the program, I don't remember seeing that other box. can you post a pic of the box you are seeing

Reactions: Bogey
just reread your post and you do need to say yes and that will install the program

Reactions: Bogey
After 2 and half hours, I finally got my Mavic Pro to connect to DJI Assistant 2 on win7 laptop. I have no idea what use it is. I see no files in the program. When I look in windows explorer, I see txt files, but they are all in Chinese or Japanese (or some other east asian language.) Is there any step by step set of instructions? I'm not a drone expert but do consider myself a software expert. This is without a doubt the lousiest piece of software I have ever come across. It took several installation attempts to get it installed and 4 different cables before I got the drone to connect. Those cables, by the way, all work with several other devices.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fredguillot02