DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Care Refresh + available in Europe ?

TomA

Reactions
HI,
I was trying to get the DJI Care Refresh + in Ireland - but support told me its just USA based ?

Find that hard to believe ?

Anybody else puchased the DJI Care Refresh + in Europe ?

Thanks
Tom

HI,
I was trying to get the DJI Care Refresh + in Ireland - but support told me its just USA based ?

Thanks
Tom
I am in Edinburgh UK.Have purchased and used it once.Check out Ebay as for sale at £29.99 instead of £100.

HI,

Thanks
Tom

Hi Tom,

Good afternoon.

Yes, I did! So it should be available thru all Europe.
Unless it's some kind of limitation related to Ireland alone.

In fact I have a DJI refresh plan (bought at the same physical store where I bought my MP2) and no, it wasn't bought at DJI online store!
It costed about 139€ (the same price as on the DJI Store), and what I got was an paper envelope with a Card inside (same size as a normal Credit card) with a code (hidden) that I had to scrap to unveil.
Then I scanned the bar code (printed on the card) just to be forward to a DJI web page, were I was asked to enter a code (The one on my DJI Refresh card) this of course after longing in into my DJI account.

And that's all.

But I assume you can always buy it at DJI directly, no? As long as you do it within the 48 hours after activating the drone.

Regards,

FJorgeR.

I am in Edinburgh UK.Have purchased and used it once.Check out Ebay as for sale at £29.99 instead of £100.

Hi Mavic 999,

less than £30.00 pounds? Really? Didn't know :(
Fell so stupid for paying more than £100...

Thanks.
Regards,

FJorgeR.

Bought my Mavic Pro in March 2017 from DJI and wasn’t offered refresh + after a year, so seeing as my drone is now 20 months old it isn’t going to be offered.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman