DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dji care refresh, insurance carrier

I believe State Farm will only pay off if you DO NOT HAVE A CLAIM FOR THE FIRST YEAR. But after that, it's covered.
You may want to talk to your agent about specific details on what your policy covers. There are several versions of the coverage for a drone. My drone policy is totally separate from any other policy that I have with st farm. If I lose my drone in the first year, it's replaced by them. If that claim is made in the first year, they will not renew that policy for three years. I went with DJI care refresh to cover that first year along with st farm.
If I do not utilize the st farm policy in the first year, their cancellation terms go away. Seems to me they are trying to provide a form of incentive to not file a claim for that first year. Interesting side note, I did talk to a friend that is a st farm agent that lives in another city about these drone policies and he didn't know anything about what I was talking about. He had not had anyone ask for that type of policy. I think there are many different aspects to this that should be detailed with each party to make sure you get what you need. Goog luck!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman