DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI direct order

TakMavic

Reactions
I placed my order for the fly more combo through DJI on 12/19.
I am patient and don't mind waiting, but I am curious about the delivery times as it appears back orders through distributors are being filled.
Has anyone ordered from DJI around this time frame and received your Mavic or ETA info?

Reactions: west1200us
Ordered mine on 12/14 and noting yet. I'll keep you updated. I'm hoping now that it's 7-10 business days things will speed up

I placed my order for the fly more combo through DJI on 12/19.
I am patient and don't mind waiting, but I am curious about the delivery times as it appears back orders through distributors are being filled.
Has anyone ordered from DJI around this time frame and received your Mavic or ETA info?

I ordered mine around that time and have heard nothing.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Check Hobby shops and keep an eye on here, someone posted about a drone depot hobby shop in cali yesterday, I placed my order for the flymore bundle and its already shipped, will be to me on Friday :) I just looked and Newegg has pre orders going again for both the drone and bundle. they will ship on the 13th

My status changed to waiting pick this morning. I'm guessing that means it'll ship out soon!

DJI has Mavic now listed as Buy It Now. Is this for real or is it going to take a month to get it?

Nice Tahoe! That's encouraging!
I hope my bird is in transit soon.

@v8juice,
From what I gather on this forum and others is....the wait may soon be over!
Looks like many vendors are showing the Mavic in stock.

DJI has Mavic now listed as Buy It Now. Is this for real or is it going to take a month to get it?

I got an email today from DJI (I have no outstanding order):

Dear DJI Customer,
Thank you for your continued support of DJI!
We wanted to let you know that now’s the time to pick up that Mavic Pro you’ve had your eye on. This small yet powerful drone can go with you everywhere, turning the sky into your creative canvas and making every moment an aerial moment.
Order today and your Mavic Pro will ship before January 18.

This was the link for "view in browser" Now is the time to get your Mavic Pro

Reactions: TakMavic
Just checked this morning and my order shows as "shipped"....but no tracking info.

Ordered the last day of december, status just update some hours ago to "shipped", but no tracking number, how does it work?
Italy, here.

It took my a couple of hours to get my tracking email but I did have the number right away

Placed order 12/10/16. I saw some people were getting tracking numbers who ordered in January. I sent in an email asking about it. My order changed to shipped today. No reply to my question. Just waiting on tracking now.

Same here. Status changed to shipped earlier in the week and no tracking....,as of yet.

I wouldn't be real happy knowing Best Buy has had them in stock for the past two days

I PLACED MY ORDER WITH DJI STORE WED 1/18. MY PAYMENT JUST WENT FROM PENDING TO POSTED 10 MIN AGO TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
3 TO 5 DAYS FOR SHIPPING???

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vanillasky