DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI direct order

Ok. So I ordered the mavic fly more combo on 12th of January from DJI.com It said 5-7 business days. I waited 7 business days and no shipping or tracking. I talked to dji prior to this and said it will be shipped by the 23rd. I was getting inpatient and worried. Woke up this morning and got a txt and email with a shipping stauts and tracking number. It is in China and be here in Toronto on Tuesday. DJI.com kept there promise. Super pumped.

Ok. So I ordered the mavic fly more combo on 12th of January from DJI.com It said 5-7 business days. I waited 7 business days and no shipping or tracking. I talked to dji prior to this and said it will be shipped by the 23rd. I was getting inpatient and worried. Woke up this morning and got a txt and email with a shipping stauts and tracking number. It is in China and be here in Toronto on Tuesday. DJI.com kept there promise. Super pumped.

I ordered the fly more combo on 1/16.. no update yet.. I chatted with DJI last night and they told me my order is due to ship out mid week.. lets hope!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xyggi