DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI direct order

Ok. So I ordered the mavic fly more combo on 12th of January from DJI.com It said 5-7 business days. I waited 7 business days and no shipping or tracking. I talked to dji prior to this and said it will be shipped by the 23rd. I was getting inpatient and worried. Woke up this morning and got a txt and email with a shipping stauts and tracking number. It is in China and be here in Toronto on Tuesday. DJI.com kept there promise. Super pumped.

Ok. So I ordered the mavic fly more combo on 12th of January from DJI.com It said 5-7 business days. I waited 7 business days and no shipping or tracking. I talked to dji prior to this and said it will be shipped by the 23rd. I was getting inpatient and worried. Woke up this morning and got a txt and email with a shipping stauts and tracking number. It is in China and be here in Toronto on Tuesday. DJI.com kept there promise. Super pumped.

I ordered the fly more combo on 1/16.. no update yet.. I chatted with DJI last night and they told me my order is due to ship out mid week.. lets hope!!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PMKMD