DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI G0 4 4.2.8

Thanks ksmusa for your reply!

I'm pretty sure I've done all of this except clearing all warnings. Didn't know that previous warnings involved any processing power. I'll definitely try that to see if it makes a difference.

Also not sure about turning off cashing to the SD card as that's where the footage is recorded. I don't actually see that option in my app but then the iPad mini4 has no SD card. It does allow turning off cashing to the device which I stopped doing some months ago because it tended to overheat in hot weather which also caused the video feed to stop and stutter.

Reactions: ksmusa
Thanks ksmusa for your reply!

I'm pretty sure I've done all of this except clearing all warnings. Didn't know that previous warnings involved any processing power. I'll definitely try that to see if it makes a difference.

Also not sure about turning off cashing to the SD card as that's where the footage is recorded. I don't actually see that option in my app but then the iPad mini4 has no SD card. It does allow turning off cashing to the device which I stopped doing some months ago because it tended to overheat in hot weather which also caused the video feed to stop and stutter.

Good luck HighlandsVideo! [emoji1417][emoji3]

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliassmith02