DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI GO 4.0.5 for iOS

Egika

Reactions
Is available on iTunes right now. Check out the changes:
b3ad4ffd4e36d98f6c022ad2cd978818.jpg

I'd really like to see how "simultaneous control of aircraft by Primary and Secondary Remote Controllers" really works.

Reactions: niclariv
I'd really like to see how "simultaneous control of aircraft by Primary and Secondary Remote Controllers" really works.

They are described in the new manual available at dji.com. How they really work... only time will tell.

Reactions: JamesA
I'm a bit confused on the new DUAL CONTROLLER description in the manual. I'm not sure if i'm reading it right, but it implies that both sticks on the master controller must be idle for 2 seconds before the slave controller can take control. I can tell if it means both sticks or either stick independently ? I would assume the most practical use is master on the right stick controlling the position and the slave on the left stick controlling the yaw and gimbal wheel.

If this isn't the case, then I can simply hand my controller to the dude next to me as it wouldn't be different.
093ca10fc695b3da66f3e13f6bf35a19.jpg

I can see the earth rotating from up here!

Another thing I noticed while updating my ipad is the multiple flight modes.

First pic is my iphone7 that hasn't been updated. Show S-Mode and P-Mode.

2nd pic show my ipad that is updated and it shows new flight modes? Where is Sport Mode? Am I seeing a screen that's meant for a phantom? Which leads me to my 3rd pic

3rd pic. A different section of the settings and it's showing a controller that's not the mavic.

bacec358e5e3c8fc05d602d3a9556867.jpg
fd7fd13810cc92b2e6e61b98702252a9.jpg
379a09f69c608c351b4113f5ac6ca319.jpg

"I can see the earth rotating!" - SLIMERAY

Looks like max flight speed during active track is up to about 33mph. Wasn't it around 20mph before?

Yes thats right, it was 10m/s (22.5mph / 36kmph) earlier which has now increased to 15m/s (33.5 mph / 54kmph)

I think the idea for a secondary controller is related to the goggles and common flight regulations, where a spotter is required who is able to take over at any time.

Reactions: _milo_
Curious about what's in the mainland China restriction update. I'm headed there in a few weeks.

Does the new audio function in the video cache transfer across to the video on the SD card on the Mavic?

Downloaded the update last night and flew today. Nothing recorded on my phone though in the logs....

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charliesunique