DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI GO 4 not Connecting

Colibrí

Reactions
I want to share a revelation:
In order to use the DJI GO 4 app in a tablet you MUST disconnect the cable that goes into the RC, I mean, pull it out completely from the RC.

Since there is another usb port I though I could leve that cable plug, but if I do that the app does not connect.

Took me a while to discover this since there is no warning or documentation about this issue.

Colibrí Fly Safe

I want to share a revelation:
In order to use the DJI GO 4 app in a tablet you MUST disconnect the cable that goes into the RC, I mean, pull it out completely from the RC.

Since there is another usb port I though I could leve that cable plug, but if I do that the app does not connect.

Took me a while to discover this since there is no warning or documentation about this issue.

Colibrí Fly Safe

Its been discussed numerous times in the forum but I agree that it should be noted in the user manual.

Reactions: Colibrí
I have a similar issue. I use an Android Samsung a Galaxy s7.

When want to use my $29 VR headset I have to run Litchie.

To do this is tedious as the Litchie apps will show disconnected until I disassociate the DJI Go app from the controller USB connection.
  1. go into settings, applications, application manager, find DJI Go, Defaults, Clear Defaults
  2. Power on the controller, Power on the Mavic, confirm connected.
  3. Load my S7 into the VR headset and connect the USB cable phone to controller bottom USB
  4. Choose Litchie when the associate dialog pops up
Then Litchie connects to the Mavic via the controller.

p.s. Litchie doesn't appear to have the same simple ("DJI go") way to grab movie clips, add music, and upload them either.

Reactions: Colibrí
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slitsling69