DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI GO 4 - Update 4.1.0 is out for iOS

Just updated, no issues...
For now, all i can see is i lost my footprint (flag) of Italy, though the flight logs from ilaly remained... Weird

Just updated, no issues...
For now, all i can see is i lost my footprint (flag) of Italy, though the flight logs from ilaly remained... Weird

So when you were on App Store under DJI go 4 app it was written "update"?
For me is "open" On the App Store it says is 4.1 version but when I click open and check is still the old one...IMG_0400.JPG

Updated App no issues. Had to sign into my Dji account as expected but everything was as before.

Flow a full battery to 400ft AGL and out as far as signal loss would let me go (trees) .
No change in range, height. RTH and auto land safty all still work and tried several flight modes (active track,follow)
As expected everything is jusr fine.

Nothing new in terms of features (Spark only)

So far so good. Now let's wait for the firmware!

iOs (iPad mini) .700 firmware

Updated my iPhone and iPad, as there are some improvements in the app that sound good. No hassle, just had to sign in with my password - not an issue, I have no problem with signing into this. I cannot think of any reason why this should cause anyone an issue, unless you're concerned that flying illegally could now get you identified. Will fly later - currently, no sign of new firmware.

One battery later... all seems to be as usual, map seems to be little bit different but better

I updated iPad mini to latest app but not my iphone.I flew one battery with iPad and one with iPhone.I only done a standard flight (no different modes) and I did not see any differences or have any issues.

3 batteries latter... Everything went smooth.
Some minor changes on the map, but for better.
Made 9 rth,all with incredible precision (on a 50 cm diameter landing pad).
PERFECT, except for the fact already mentioned that upon the update i lost my footprint Italian FLAG[emoji35]

Well after updating last night. I got in some flying time this morning. Everything worked normal and even done a hanger360 photo with no issues. Looks like things are good for now. That being said I have only had one instance of having my mavic switch to atti mode during flight. But I was able to safely land it with no problems. After calibration of the imu no issues to date.

So let me get this straight, you guys updated to the new version even though it has absolutely no new features! And the only bug fix is for the C1 button when it is in fixed wing mode???

Did any of you notice that the file grew by about 100MB from the last version? Even if most of that is Spark related, do you really want all that extra new code?

Is no one bothered about signing up for possible future Geo Locks and getting absolutely nothing in Return?

I mean typically a Mouse Trap at least delivers a bite of cheese.;)

Rob
Nope. I'm one who looks forward. Besides, the app has some design refinements too. As for my phone, I have 128GB, what's another 100MB.

anyone with an iPad Mini 2 update yet? Everytime I check to see if there is an update, it says I am on the latest version but am only on 4.08????

I've updated on ipad mini2 , no issues, except for the fact that i lost some footprint flag

Last edited:

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djiNonMini