DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dji go 4

Karl2951

Reactions
I have been using the mavic very easily straight out of the box with no problems at all. I have not downloaded dji go 4 due to reading issues, so thought I would wait. I go to use it today and am force to load dji go 4. 1 thing and another it's dark outside. I turn it on inside as I have before with no issues, I lift it and it drifts left into the fridge and I pap myself. Start again and same, drifts left and hits a table.
What is going on?? I petrified to take it outside, it's behaving line a cheap toy. Help and advice please

I have been using the mavic very easily straight out of the box with no problems at all. I have not downloaded dji go 4 due to reading issues, so thought I would wait. I go to use it today and am force to load dji go 4. 1 thing and another it's dark outside. I turn it on inside as I have before with no issues, I lift it and it drifts left into the fridge and I pap myself. Start again and same, drifts left and hits a table.
What is going on?? I petrified to take it outside, it's behaving line a cheap toy. Help and advice please
Indoors it does not have GPS to help the VPS (vertical positioning system) if the light was not bright it may not have been able to track and hover steady. No matter what you have heard you need DJI GO4 and a mobile device.
Regards,
-d.

It's always worked in the past bunny, i have lifted without drifting and just messed with the camera. Just concerned if I lift outside and it ***** off.

It's always worked in the past bunny, i have lifted without drifting and just messed with the camera. Just concerned if I lift outside and it ***** off.
I can understand your concerns, have you calibrated the compass and download the latest firmware?
Regards,
-d.

I haven't calibrated the compass with the 4, will that need doing again?? No, not downloaded latest firmware, should I be doing that also??

Reactions: Bunny Too
I haven't calibrated the compass with the 4, will that need doing again?? No, not downloaded latest firmware, should I be doing that also??
Oh yes, download the app, the latest firmware and make sure that you have all your sensors on, your drone will hover in space like the universe revolves around it; what device are you using? Make sure you read the PDF manual on the website. You will be very pleased.
Regards,
-d

Thanks guys, I will try again tomorrow. Pdf? Website? Sorry!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78