Join Us Now

DJI GO4 App Update 4.0.5 [android]

flyNfrank

Reactions
What's New

Mavic:
-Increase max flight speed to 15m/s in ActiveTrack
-Added precise record function of takeoff point
-Added support for simultaneous control or aircraft by Primary and Secondary remote controllers

Editor:
-Added Free Eye feature, which enables image slideshow
-Added support for create a movie with photos
-Updated music library

General:
-Added support to save video in mobile device cache when SD car is full or unavailable

Yeah all good stuff...but the ios version has way more it seems ...check out this from dragon7

Some tantalizing additions to come...soon I hope

Reactions: k3vnnyork
Does the Android version of the new Go 4 app have audio recording functions like they said it has in iOS?

What's New

Mavic:
-Increase max flight speed to 15m/s in ActiveTrack
-Added precise record function of takeoff point
-Added support for simultaneous control or aircraft by Primary and Secondary remote controllers

Editor:
-Added Free Eye feature, which enables image slideshow
-Added support for create a movie with photos
-Updated music library

General:
-Added support to save video in mobile device cache when SD car is full or unavailable

thank's the info Thumbswayup

When will they update the app to allow u to take photos during filming and NOT interrupt the filming process? It would be nice to just hit the shutter button while recording and capture stills while u r recording. It's a PITA to have to stop recording, put the rc in PHOTO mode, take ur pic and then have to go back into RECORDING mode.

Reactions: The Flying Geko
When will they update the app to allow u to take photos during filming and NOT interrupt the filming process? It would be nice to just hit the shutter button while recording and capture stills while u r recording. It's a PITA to have to stop recording, put the rc in PHOTO mode, take ur pic and then have to go back into RECORDING mode.

Sadly, I don't think that'll ever happen. That quirk has existed on all DJI Products and is a limitation of the camera.

Think about how much you paid for that which you have.

Not sure what video editing software you are using but I sometimes use Camtasia, which does allow you to export any frame from the video as a photo. Likely the same with Sony Vegas & GoPro Studio.

Reactions: BIGSTALKS
Think about how much you paid for that which you have.

.???

Exactly! For how much we all paid, you would think that we would be able to do it. Smartphones can do it. Digital cameras can do it. I shouldn't have to rely on 3rd party apps to extract a still photo from a video.

I did a live stream last week on my Edge 7 and had sound with my P3P. Does live streaming have sound with the Mavic?

I did a live stream last week on my Edge 7 and had sound with my P3P. Does live streaming have sound with the Mavic?

Yes, live streaming is a different thing to the actual cached video though.

so... i checked the new version of go4 app for android. i had everything: "system warning", "battery status error", blinked HD icon, and a lot of more thing. i deleted the app from my xperia Z5, then reinstall it. every probrem disappeared. very interesting...
giphy.gif

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hiinthesky