DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI GO4 App Update 4.0.5 [android]

No, it shouldn't do, it's just like any other app. Like Facebook which insists on fortnightly updates disguised as bug fixes which is more about data mining!
3e94be6c3fd5b14efcec77e775c35ebc.jpg

"Added support to create a movie with pictures with editor".
I really couldn't find the place to do this on the app. Did you find where in the app this is?

Not sure what video editing software you are using but I sometimes use Camtasia, which does allow you to export any frame from the video as a photo. Likely the same with Sony Vegas & GoPro Studio.
On a mac you just have to hit CMD + 4 and you can screen grab a PNG in full high res while watching a file in Quicktime. You dont even have to edit the footage

On a mac you just have to hit CMD + 4 and you can screen grab a PNG in full high res while watching a file in Quicktime. You dont even have to edit the footage
On VLC also I believe. But don't remember the keys... [emoji29]

Not sure what video editing software you are using but I sometimes use Camtasia, which does allow you to export any frame from the video as a photo. Likely the same with Sony Vegas & GoPro Studio.

This is not RAW file. When you export a frame from a video, it's processed already.
So, the quality, in post-production, is not nearly equal as if we where able to shoot straight in the middle of filming, as many still camera allow this already.

Reactions: WheelzWorld
0ccbe29093c2d502777d9fe2ae64da35.jpg
hey everyone, I've just found this and updated. I'm surprised to read this [emoji121] , has the mavic active track speed really increased to this speed, 54kmph? (Assuming no wind and ideal conditions). And if so, is obstacle avoidance still enabled? Thanks

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zohpar