DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI GOOGLES Back in stock today!!! 5/15

If anyone is interested in purchasing these, you can get them from the DJI Store here.

I'm guessing there must be different numbers of units available in different regions - I'm based in the UK and received the 'back in stock' email several hours ago but have not been able to successfully order the Goggles - yet it appears others have been successful in ordering since then - anyone else from the UK had any luck?

They might only be available in certain locations. I'm in the US and see the following in the DJI Store:

upload_2017-5-15_7-40-41.png

Maybe check with your local DJI dealers to see if anyone has any reserved for pre-order.

I cant believe that 8 of the first 20 posts are only about the goggles being either available or not available... Sheesh!

Reactions: Craig540
I just ordered a pair about 15 minutes ago 08:05 East coast time and est shipping date was June 17

Just placed my order, so it's still available. :) Regardless, I'm okay with a Mavic launch style wait...LOL :D

Notice it says "Limited amount available for presale". That means order now and get on the list.
You got it. DJI is supposed to start shipping the first pre-ordered units near the end of this month.

When DJI first opened up the DJI Goggles pre-orders, they sold out within a few hours. So, if you're interested in getting them within the next month, you should head over to the DJI Store and place an order soon.

I ordered them anyway. 6/10 isn't so far off. Can't wait to get them!

My order placed on may 5th at Best Buy shows delivery on the 22nd. Wonder if the DJI store is a sure thing? Not sure Best Buy will really deliver when they say .

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robqwe