DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI GOOGLES Back in stock today!!! 5/15

I'm guessing there must be different numbers of units available in different regions - I'm based in the UK and received the 'back in stock' email several hours ago but have not been able to successfully order the Goggles - yet it appears others have been successful in ordering since then - anyone else from the UK had any luck?
I received the email 08:20 (UK time) today and ordered it via the link in the email no problem even though when I looked the DJI Store still it said out of stock, try following the email link as I had no trouble ordering it.
Good Luck

My order placed on may 5th at Best Buy shows delivery on the 22nd. Wonder if the DJI store is a sure thing? Not sure Best Buy will really deliver when they say .
I did the exact same thing with a Best Buy delivery on 5/22. It is going to be really interesting to see which arrives first. I wonder if the DJI store is targeting delivery by 5/20. I know they said shipping on 5/20, but many have suggested they are ready to ship early. Best Buy must already have them if they are being delivered on 5/22.

This is so stupid..... doing the same crap that we went through with Pre-Ordering the Mavic.

(1) 5/6 Order through a Drone dealer..... Because they had "pre order" available
(2) 5/8 Then Best Buy puts them on their web site available for "pre order" So I DO!! They say available 5/20/17 and receive 5/22/17
(3) 5/15 DJI puts them back on their website available for "pre order" SO I DO!! They say available 6/10/17 and receive "I think" a week later

Regretfully, I canceled my order with the Drone Dealer..... as I think they will be the last to receive them.... although, they are the ones that I would like to give my $$ to

I went through this Cr@p with pre ordering my mavic through a drone dealer...... and As I sat there Waiting for 2 Months while others were somehow getting them without pre ordering through Apple, New Egg and Best Buy..... and posting videos unboxing and having FUN with their Mavics.... I had Nothing!! Finally in the end of December I ordered the Mavic through Best Buy... and received it Fast and canceled the order with the drone dealer.

So this time I am going to play this STUPID game a little just a little smarter..... and maybe I will get the Goggles without waiting to the end of summer to finally get a pair!!

I want my goggles NOW!!!!!!!

I did the exact same thing with a Best Buy delivery on 5/22. It is going to be really interesting to see which arrives first. I wonder if the DJI store is targeting delivery by 5/20. I know they said shipping on 5/20, but many have suggested they are ready to ship early. Best Buy must already have them if they are being delivered on 5/22.
Hope so

I was able to place my order @ 10:55 AM Central Time without issue at the DJI Store. Didn't realize they don't accept AMEX, I enjoy the warranty protections they offer on things like this.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bsplum