DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mavic pilots - Australia

WHAT!! this is unreal, I know its not the place where I ordered from but poor from DJI. I have also just noticed that orders on DJI website have dropped from 6-8 week lead to 4-6 week lead time. Seems like DJI are making more $ if you order direct from them, thus they are sending units straight to customers rather than re-sellers. GRRRRRRR. I go away on the 28th Jan, if I dont have my unit I will not be a happy camper (order on 16th Oct)

WHAT!! this is unreal, I know its not the place where I ordered from but poor from DJI. I have also just noticed that orders on DJI website have dropped from 6-8 week lead to 4-6 week lead time. Seems like DJI are making more $ if you order direct from them, thus they are sending units straight to customers rather than re-sellers. GRRRRRRR. I go away on the 28th Jan, if I dont have my unit I will not be a happy camper (order on 16th Oct)
I honestly wouldnt hold my breath, rise above have sent out 30 units in 2 and half months...

Also i ordered on the 1st of October and im number 38 on the list and they aren't sending out any more units this year.

I honestly wouldnt hold my breath, rise above have sent out 30 units in 2 and half months...
Im only holding my breath because i thought there would be a backlog and then, they would all start to come though in December clearly im wrong, DJI im running out of breath!!!

so annoying how ppl from the US ordered late nov and are receiving them now....

Last edited:
In Adelaide and I got the Fly More package but only want to keep one extra battery. Anyone looking to purchase the other accessories for $500. Brand new, in a box.

Hey everyone
I am awaiting my Pre-order Mavic in January

Anyone else from the Gold Coast?

Everyone is getting one from their local JB HiFi
I don't think they have any stock. I check with them heaps of time.
Even online they have a message regarding pre- orders "order placed after 28 of November will be fulfill early 2017". I got lucky mine was just before that.

Gumtree has been flooded with mavics.

Just picked up from jbhifi last one left and ill be getting my other one from rise above this friday. They have 10 coming in

Just picked up from jbhifi last one left and ill be getting my other one from rise above this friday. They have 10 coming in
did you pre order from JB? or just off the shelf? fingers crossed i get the call up on friday too.

Everyone is getting one from their local JB HiFi
Thanks for the tip. I rang my nearest jbhifi which is at Penrith Sydney this morning and they had one combo left in stock which I have picked up. None of them made in onto the display. Apparently they received 10 yesterday. Someone bought nine '..for a club in Melbourne..' I'm thinking they're going on ebay.
Cancelled my basic order with Rise Above now, at the rate they have been receiving them, it would still have been another couple of months wait. Thought supporting a local shop was the way to go and the $100 credit was ok deal but that didn't work out.
Good luck to everyone still waiting.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boonaga