DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mavic Pro or iPhone X?

iPhone X or Mavic Pro

• iPhone X

• Mavic Pro

Results are only viewable after voting.
What a question to ask in a "Mavic" forum!
emoji54.png
Yep, in an Apple forum the outcome would be different :)

Oh, i nearly forgot ... Take both ;-)

I brought both ..... and DJI app is not supported yet. Have to use my Ipod.

I'm a die hard Apple fan but £1000 for a phone? Seriously? :eek: I do need a new phone but will be going for an iPhone7 instead. I also don't like the fact it has no home button. But still, I was in the Apple shop the other day and there was a massive queue of people outside waiting to have a 'tutorial' on the iPhone X and no shortage of gullible folks inside handing over their plastic for one either. :confused:

So, rant over, my answer to the OP question would be Mavic, everytime!

Reactions: k3vnnyork
You have a strange request
Its really up to you
But depending on your phone
If your phone is ok and you don't need to replace it so by the drone

Buy both. Go big or go home :D

Reactions: Keule and Bunny Too
A new phone is such a waste .
I always spent $1000 on a note 8 and it has the same **** technology as my $100 note 4. Such a waste! Buy a mavic 100%.
Until a ground breaking phone comes out they are all going to be the same because who gives a crap if the camera is 1 more mega pixel better then the last phone?

Last edited:
It's as obvious as the nose on your face! Buy Both (but get an Nvidia K1 instead of the iPhone)

You can get an older iPhone or Samsung Galaxy phone at a reasonable value, probably half of its original price. Even the S8, which has a better/brighter display than the iPhone X, is only around $500 new. You can also get the Mavic refurbished from the DJI eBay store for $699. $700 + $300-400 = approx. $1000. Now you can have both.

You can't talk to people on the other side of the planet with a Mavic Pro. It's all down to what you need.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dukegotit